Safety is not expensive, it’s priceless
The return for for every dollar spent improving work place safety is approximately $4.41
– American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
SALESFORCE USES INCIDENT MANAGEMENT APP FOR DREAMFORCE
The Lifeguard Solutions team was using Google Docs for Incident Management and Analytics. Moving to the Lifeguard Solutions App was a huge upgrade for both ease-of-use and analytics. Best part was the solution was up and running in days, not months.
175,000 people converge on San Francisco, CA each year for the Salesforce Dreamforce Conference. Salesforce uses the Lifeguard Solutions App for Incident Management and Reporting
- Real-time Incident Management in a centralized repository
- Dynamic Reporting by Location, Injury Type, Incident Category, Response Type, Severity
- Causal Analysis, Action Planning and Follow-up
Perfect Pairing with Salesforce Field Service Lightning
The system UI is very intuitive. Users don’t require days and days of training. They can get started and see real benefit from the beginning
-Reece van Vliet, Head of Operations
Express Glass is a leading emergency glass replacement company that services all of Australia. Express Glass responds to emergencies that present unique safety challenges that require practical mobile solutions
- Complement the recently completed Field Service Lightning Initiative with an equally powerful Lifeguard Solutions System
- Intuitive easy to use system that requires minimal training and maintenance
- AS_NZ 4801 Certification Compliance
Griffin Dewatering reduces Health and Safety Operational Risk
The ability to have real time data available to key people in our organization is invaluable in our injury and illness prevention efforts.
-Paul Granda, Director Safety
Griffin Dewatering has been providing water treatment and filtration,
bypass pumping, pump rental and groundwater control since 1934
- Upgrade from paper to inspections completed via mobile
- Real-time safety visibility across all Griffin divisions and site
- Reduced the risk of compliance fines and task completion cycle-time
QLM STREAMLINES NON-CONFORMANCE PROCESS
App has completely changed the way that we manage our Quality Assurance, so that the whole process is automated and seamless, and fully integrated with our systems.
-Nicky Roberts, EMS Manager
Established in 1973, QLM Label Makers has grown to become one of Asia-Pacific’s leading label manufacturers, utilizing modern printing, converting technology and a skilled professional team
- Automated Non-Conformance Process
- Management visibility to where issues are occurring and their cost.
- Training and License data moved out of spreadsheets